Sharmers Give You The Power To Enjoy a Wondeful Holiday
What will you see in our trips to Cairo?
Sharmers Excursions offers a wide selection of tours to Cairo and all of which will include some FIXED spots such as The Pyramid & The Sphinx, The National Museum of Cairo and the highly active tourist spots such as the Market Bazaars and the Papyrus Factory, each excursion to Cairo has it’s own extra spots listed below, we will help you choose which might be best for your travel style .
Should you go to Cairo by Air or by Bus ?
Well it really depends on lots of factors. For example have you ever been to Cairo before? Do you want to see more? Are you a couple or a family with young children? Do you mind staying in the coach for 6 hours?
As we mentioned before both travel options will include all the basic highlights of the city no matter which way you choose either by air or by coach you are still going to see the Pyramids, the Sphinx as well as the bazaars and the most important sights in Cairo however for those opting to travel by coach, the timings for each spot will be a lot shorter and not as indepth compared to those who have chosen the air option. There is allot to fit in on our Cairo Excursions and an action packed day(s) awaits you.
Cairo 1 Day or 2 Days Tour ?
Our guests usually get confused by this decision and they don’t want to miss out on anything possibly thinking “Maybe we won’t get the chance to visit Egypt again so should we take advantage of being here and book the 2 days tour by coach or by plane?” The one day tour to Cairo by air or by coach will manage to cover almost all the highlights of the city and if you booked the one day tour you will not be missing out on the “Main sights” however in our 2 day excursions you get to see more of Cairo with our added extras such as Memphis City, Khan EL Khalili market and Saladin Citadel.
The Saqqara Bird – Cairo Museum
In room 22 of the Egyptian Museum – Cairo. Found in a vast burial site near Egypt’s oldest step pyramid. This simple carving is known as the Saqqara Bird it’s aerodynamic precision is believed to hold the key to an incredible enigma .
The Inventory Stela – Cairo Museum
The Inventory Stela tells this amazing story about when King Khufu built a temple to isis along side of the Sphinx. If the sphinx was there in Khufu’s time and therefor not built by kufren… When did it get built then and who by?
The Ancient Granite Vases – Cairo Museum
All of our modern techniques were of course not available for the ancient builders, the wheel had not even been invented and the iron related tools were still undiscovered however many of these small perfectly aligned vases are fully symmetric. These mysterious stone vases are very hard to add up today with our modern techniques, so you have to wonder what sort of tools or technique the ancient builders used to have such an amazing results with their stone carving work.
List of Tours & Excursions to Cairo With Sharmers
Cairo By Plane ONE Day Tour
Explore Cairo the greatest archaeological treasury, the Pyramids & the Sphinx all in a one day trip.
Cairo By Plane TWO Days Tour
Cairo two days tour, cover 90% of the city of cairo and spend the night getting ready to memphis city.
Cairo By Plane Over Day Private Tour
Enjoy a wonderful visit to the city of Cairo on a private tour program with Sharmers Excursions.
Cairo Tour With the Sound & Light Show By Plane
Cairo tour with the amazing Sound & laser lights to bring the ancient world Back to life.
Cairo Romantic Nile Cruise Dinner By Plane
Experience the ultimate beauty of Cairo and have a romantic dinner aboard our 5 star cruise.
Cairo By Bus Tour Over Day Trip
Visit the national museum of Egypt, pyramids and sphinx, have lunch, shop and driving back to Sharm El-Sheikh.
Cairo By Bus Tour Two Days Trip
Cairo two days tour by Coach, cover even most of the city of cairo and spend the night getting ready to memphis city.
Cairo Luxor 2 Days Excursion From Sharm
Start your Trip by a visit to Cairo & the pyramids followed by trip to Luxor in the second day .
Why Your Trip to Cairo is Different With Sharmers
- We’re trying constantly to add more interesting things to see or places to be, and your trip to Cairo With us will be truly a trip of a life time, we have gathered the best Egyptologists in Egypt and briefed each one of them on the final discoveries and the interesting facts and as we learned so much of them we agreed to include some of these recent discoveries in your Cairo program and make it literary out of this word .
- We take in consideration all of the small details regarding your overall experience in Cairo and trying to avoid any inconvenience to make your one time trip to Cairo an unforgettable one .
- We don’t Mix Nationalities, we learned through time that different cultures don’t get along together very well so If you’re British then the rest of your group will be British as well, if you’re american then your group are americans etc .
- The maximum number of any group to any of our Cairo tours is always less than 15 people including your self this way you get to ask all of your questions without having to worry about some one else’s time, we tried this and we realized that not only the tours are more enjoyable but also the fact that the whole group in Cairo bound and share their experience is great and it’s what memories are all about .
- Your guide to any trip to Cairo is not just a guide but rather an experienced egyptologist who is very knowledgeable and will answer all of your questions regarding anything in Cairo and as we think that it’s a one time trip we give our guides a specific set of rules so we make sure you’ve seen it all in Cairo .
- With Sharmers Excursions you’re always connected through our free Get Connected Service which will allow our travelers anywhere in Cairo or Sharm EL Sheikh to have a direct Always-On line with our management team so we can follow up with them on all of their updates, sometimes it’s very important if you decided to fly back early or reschedule any part of your itinerary in Cairo or else where .
- We Believe that our prices are the best in Egypt and we’re always trying to make your trip to Cairo the best value for money you can ever experience .
- Our optional wifi service in sharm & cairo to make this experience even better.
- All of our trips and excursions are hassle free trips and you will get a high quality service .
- Our insurance program will take care and cover anything that you’re not comfortable with in Cairo & Sharm EL Sheikh .
Be the first to leave a review.