Paint Balling War With Sharmers
Paintball has become recognized as one of the world’s most exciting outdoor participation sports. It is played in more than 100 countries, by millions of men and women of all ages and lifestyles.Being able to think quickly and decisively is what makes you a star in paintball. Intelligence and determination, not merely strength, speed or agility, are keys to success in the sport, The PaintBalling Sport is widely popular and if you never done that before you are missing out on loads of fun.
- Pick up once your trip is confirmed you will receive the confirmation email with the excursion details and pick time and spot ( usually around 1:00 PM depends on your hotel’s location ).
- The Paintball Village It usually takes about 20 minutes to get the the PaintBalling Village from any place in sharm el sheikh, there are closer hotels which can take less than 20 minutes, you will be briefed on the safety techniques and if you are a beginner in this sport a special instructor will guide you and explain in more details how to protect and help your team, very fun and a must do while in sharm as it’s very reasonable priced, very safe and can truly unplug you, the pain balling village is very well maintained and the arena has lots of shelters , but you’re not in just for hiding !! express your self and share good tactics with your team and reclaim what’s yours, the village measuring 2,000 sqm, you will be briefed on all the tactics the strategies. each player gets 110 balls and Additional balls can be purchased at your own cost.
- Drive Back to Hotel our rep will be waiting for you at the end of your trip to escort you back to the hotel.
- Air conditioned transportation.
- Professional instructors.
- 110 Paintballs per person.
- Extra drinks or food.
- Locker cost (15 LE).
- Additional Paintballs.
Things You Should Take
- Sun Glasses.
- Extra Cash.
- Adult / 30 GBP
- Child / 15 GBP
Timing & Duration
- Pickup : around 1:00 Pm ( Depending on you hotel location )
- Drop Off : 3:00 Pm
- Duration : 2 Hours