am much more than
Sharm El Sheikh City Tour
Get to know Sharm El Sheikh before you actually decide where to go or what to do, Sharmers guide will give you a detailed description of each point of interest in the city, so you can get a clear view of what better suites you, we will make sure you don’t miss any place.
- Pickup from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh anytime from 3:00 Pm till 6:00 Pm
- Nabq Bay is situated on th northern region of sharm el shiekh and it’s considerably the newest Bay in sharm el shiekh city there are nearly 120 resorts in nabq bay.
- Naama Bay is the heart of the city and it’s the home to many of the International famous chain of hotels & restaurants, At night the pedestrian promenade is active & vibrant with life & entertainment, there are many things to do in this spot such as night clubs – restaurants – Bazaars and more.
- The Church enjoy a brief history of the catholic church in sharm el sheikh, our guides will explain to you the story of the bible in 20 minutes and you are more that welcome to take pictures of the magnifecent paintengs inside the church.
- The Mosque the Biggest in Sharm, the holy prayer place for muslims where they find peace performing their prayers.
- Light House it’s the only light house in sharm el sheikh located at el hadaba ( 20 minutes away from naama bay – the place is very relaxing and it has great landscapes idle for photo album memories .
- Sharks Bay located nihind the airport area it has the Ski Ring, Savoy chain Hotels, the ice bar, JanJa Club and much more, the area is also known as SOHO square of the midle east.
- Drive back to Hotel our rep will be waiting for you the whole time on land to escort you back to your hotel.
- Air conditioned transportation every where in Cairo and Sharm El Sheikh.
- Professional English speaking Guide.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Things You Should Take
Timing & Duration
- Pickup : any time From 3:00 Pm Till 6:00 Pm ( any time you desire ).
- Drop Off : one and a half hours from your actual pickup time.
- Duration : 2 Hour.